Hello lovely foodies! How are you all? I’m fine in this winter season; as winter is my favorite season! Today is the last day of 2015. I’m so busy in planning for the long weekend! Before some days, I learn a new recipe, which I will cook for the evening tea tomorrow. I’m going to share the recipe, you also can try it; it’s really awesome!
- Chicken (boneless): 500 grams
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Corn flour: 1/2 cup
- Eggs: 1-2
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Chili powder (if you like): 2 tsp Red
- Maida (all-purpose flour): 1/2 cup
- Cooking Oil: for deep frying
- Salt: to taste
- Wash chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Put the chicken in a bowl and season with salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, lemon juice and mix well. Marinate in the fridge for few hours.
- In a dish, take ½ cup corn flour, ½ all-purpose flour (maida), and combine them together. Add little salt and red chilli powder, mix and keep aside.
- Whisk 1 or 2 eggs in a bowl and keep aside.
- In another tray, add all-purpose flour and put in the chicken pieces and coat well with the maida flour.
- Take the coated chicken pieces and drop them in the egg mixture and coat them well.
- Take pieces of chicken and coat them with the flours, mixed with corn flour and spices. Remove and shift them into a colander and toss them to remove the excess flour.